Monday, August 27, 2007

Peer Pressure

So....I guess I blog now. My good friends from Dallas...a.k.a. the Golden Girls...a.k.a. Christy, Aurora, and Lisa, basically in so many words told me we would no longer be friends if I didn't start blogging/myspacing. Call me old fashion, but I like to talk on the phone...there I said it. I guess that's why I'm Rose. That's how they do things in St. Olaf. These girls not so much, they would prefer an email, a text, or a blog. So, maybe out of peer pressure, maybe out of proving that I do know how to work a computer here I am...blogging. It's only fitting then that I dedicate this first blog to them. Here you go you sloots.....I hope you're happy.



Lisa, mmm...beer


Christy, 80 takes for the thinker



Aurora, this is what she looks like when she
has a babysitter. :)

6 comments:

Christy said...

Funny. I am glad you came to the dark side. I like Aurora's tag line!

Li Li said...

Yea! I like it. I like it all. And you are even using the labels on the bottom. You are a closet computer nerd.

Unknown said...

YEA!!!! You blogged!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm linking your page to my blog. You even put pics up. I'm so proud of you. If only j. delly could see you now....hooka. Keep up the good work.

Unknown said...

i like that your sub-title is : yeah we move a lot. that is some good stuff.

Ryann said...

I know...now I just need to find a good pic for the top, and for my label.....so...how do I do that?

Mrs. H said...

Yes! You're officially linked to little Charlie!! Keep it up; don't be a blog slacker like some people (me, of course, included in that). :)