Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Austin getting ready for lunch. He was all smiles because he likes food like his mom. He looked pretty cute in his bib from Chancy!



This picture makes us look like horrible parents. This was while we were eating dinner at a wedding this past weekend.

"Where's you son?"
"Oh, it's cool...he's under the table...sure I'll take another beer."








Austin cheese-ing it up for the camera







Lazy Sunday with Dad.











Bath time!!! He has a diaper on, but in the bumbo it looks like not so much....the muffin top is hiding it.












I'm about ready to move to Vegas and put this kid in Cirque De Sole...I'm not even mad, I'm impressed.









Austin spending some quality time with his feet. I don't know why it is so funny to watch?

4 comments:

Li Li said...

Good stuff...all of it. And yes, why is it so funny to watch them play with their feet? I love it though! I wish y'all were closer so I could squeeze Austin...we all need to meet somewhere in the middle!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures :0)

Ashlea

Unknown said...

Austin looks so big and chunky (i mean that in a good way!). I mean the muffin top , yeah I blew up the pic to look. Nice. The video of his feet was totally funny. But, my fav is the beer and carrier and caption. Good stuff. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Chancy Smith said...

Yea! Glad to see he is getting some use out of it!