Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MEEERRRYYY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Santa Austin hopes everyone is having a great holiday season. We are staying busy as usual. Holiday cards might be coming out a little late. Considering, all my addresses are in our home computer...that is in storage. :) Hope to be in a house soon. Austin is a crazy man by day. It is hard to get anything done....which is why I guess I am updating my blog at 12:30 a.m.

A cute video of him eating pees and watching Days (of our lives) OK, I was watching Days....he was just dipping all of his food in ketchup. He likes condiments like his mama. Too bad he can't eat ranch. He just doesn't know how good food can be...

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my gosh. He is sooo cute. Ketchup makes everything better. Charlie would dip cookies in ketchup if I let him :)
Will you email me your address? lani.hofacket@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Love the pic and video of Austin. I'm glad you keep posting! Have a happy new 2010. Maybe you'll move during the new year....hehe

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Mrs. H said...

Hey blogging slacker :) I joke, I joke! Anyway, wanted to say hi, and also tell you about a common connection I found out about on Facebook. I'm friends with Scott Loring who says he went to high school with you and was in choir, too. He is my high school volleyball coach's nephew. Great guy. He thinks the world of you! Talk to you later!!