Thursday, January 13, 2011

A couple of videos


My big boys! Austin loves holding Luke....and getting in his face...and grabbing his hand while saying, "fire, fire!"....and rolling all over his playmat while he is on it...and putting everything on the changing table in his crib...and leaving cars on his stomach...and telling me he is doing tummy time also, and when I look down he is laying on Luke...It's never a dull moment.

A couple of videos. Just started on cereal for Luke. Can't believe it's time already. He is so smiley I love it. And a video of Austin rhyming. The first time he sang it he had to really go to the bathroom so it was much more animated, but this one is still humorous.





2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the boots and no pants

Unknown said...

What adorable kids you have. I like your paragraph of sibling love, er terror. Imagine how our lunch conversations would be now...