Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Booger Butt and Lukie Dukie Schmoopy Woopies

Josh's nicknames for the kids....I'm sure one day we will be paying for therapy sessions as a result....however, Lukie loves him some Austin. No matter how many times Austin takes toys away for him, throws something at his head, or tries to smother him, he still smiles.




Morning snuggling with animals watching cartoons.






I like this video mainly because of Luke's feet. He could be stone faced, but those feet won't lie about the joy he is feeling....and then Austin of course was micromanaging, and the fun had to abruptly end.




Luke and water...I should just say he was probably more excited just about the glass, it was just bonus the water was in there. Too funny.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I've been dying for an update on your boys! I love the morning snuggle with blankets and animal friends. With 3 of 'em, our snuggle time has to happen on the couch, but we've got the same thing going on here!
Luke's happy feet are awesome, he's such a cutie drinking the water, and YOU, my friend, look great with your muscle-y arms! Nice!

Mrs. H said...

Oh, and I love the nicknames. If all our kids need therapy for is the silly nicknames we give them, I think we can count ourselves successful when it comes to parenthood, no? :)