Sunday, June 22, 2008

I love this picture.

Sometimes when Austin gets fussy, and nothing seems to be working we put him in his crib. It's funny, because he gives himself a time out of sorts. He will zone out, stare at his mobile for a little bit, and then will give us the fake cry to let us know when he is done. This was one of those times, and when I went back in to check on him he was sitting like this. Holding his paci in his mouth, legs crossed staring at his stuffed animals. It looks like he is in a therapy session. He's like..."Look, the baby gym was getting scary....this bird just kept staring at me...I mean you understand right? I'm not at the gym to meet people."


This video was from last time we were in KC with my fam. I won't ruin it for you...but there might be some miming...Austin punching Cameron...and my dad embarassing himself.

2 comments:

Li Li said...

That video was awesome. Nothing like making people think you are taking a pic when you are really recording!

PS-- Those shorts on Austin are way cute!

Unknown said...

leave your jan alone!
Good post stuff...all of it. Isn't it amazing how much Austin's already changed since birth????