Thursday, July 31, 2008

Hanging out with the boy.

Look at this chunk. Actually, I sent this picture to my family today with the subject line, Jan King in the house.

Just waking up...typical man, hand on his balls and all. Now this picture was taken the day before the first picture. It looks like he gained 5 lbs over night. Weird...



Why? Why?


He's got his wife beater on. To which Josh replied....(in baby voice)...."Are you going to go get a can of Bush Light and give Mommy two black eyes?"





Big eyes and sneezes...

OK, now this video...so, he decided to get his lean on and roll over. Well, the first time I missed it, the second time I recorded it....only, I didn't hit record until it was over, so that was pretty much just Austin staring at the camera and me cussing in the background. So, third time was basically just on principal, but by this time he is getting mad, so there was a little prompting on my part. Enjoy...and p.s. check out the hair. It's like two different heads of hair. Like no hair in the front and all patchy and long in the back. It's the baby mullet. Business in front, party and patchy in back...HEY!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like that Josh is like, no I won't stop making that face even though I'm a dad now. Fantastic. Makes me miss you guys more. And, Austin is pretty darn cute and innocent. I'm sort of afraid for him to be warped by you guys. You need to at least move closer to your parents so they can monitor.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see Josh hasn't changed with fatherhood. And love the fact that you put down the camera to quickly help him up to his elbows so he can roll over. :0)
Ashlea

Jason, Marcia & Kaitlin said...

You should be like everyone else and get a facebook page so that your old friends can find you some day and say hi. I can't believe my friend Ryann is married and has a kid! Thanks for blogging so I could see what you're up too....you're kid is cute! Talk to you later....

Jason Beddall

....yep that's right.

Christy said...

So I pretty much laughed out loud on every section of this post.

Amanda Stehlik said...

About the first two pics...Austin must learn that a bad camera angle can add 3 chins!

And that baby mullet is prize-worthy!