Monday, July 28, 2008

Misc...and what nots...


(Sigh)...the boy's got eczema...Well, he did. I have been lubing him up like crazy with some medicashe and aquaphyllic lotion. The stuff is awesome. Anyway, here he is eczema'd out, he looks so much better.



Austin's new girlfriend...I talk like in his short life of 3 months he's had so many. But, anyway...long story short, I made a friend...she has a little girl 2 months older than Austin. So we are BFF. Here they are playing footsie. Austin's trying to play it cool.



I just like this picture because it looks like he is telling a bad joke..."Horse walks into a bar..." No?


I think this scenario is pretty self explanatory...moral of the story is we don't get out much.

3 comments:

Christy said...

totally laughed out loud at the last pic with Josh. Awesome.

Amanda Stehlik said...

you are hilarious!

Unknown said...

poor eczema baby...but I like that there is a koozie beside him. Glad you found a baby friend...good to have around.