Saturday, August 16, 2008

Compare and Contrast

There is a teaching term for you.




So here is a picture of me and Austin at 3 months. I think Austin has my smile for sure. And why is everything in the 70's yellow?















Sigh...his hair...it's almost so sad it's funny. Josh wants to cut it. I'm like babies can get away with a patch on their head here and there.








Just in case you were wondering yes, the other side looks the same.






His rooster tail on top just waving in the wind.









Had him in his "car", and found this cute hat that said vroom, vroom, on it....uh....3-9 months my a**. He looks like an elf.







Austin trying to help dad clean out the junk drawer. I never knew scissors, and paper clips were so mesmerizing.









Bird therapy....he has been doing this a lot lately. Just rolling on his side, and chatting with the bird.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always knew he resembled his King side. Your post is funny .... the hair in patches...You know baby hair is like an alcoholic...it has to hit rock bottom before it can come back.