Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I'm kind of a big deal....


Austin's crib smells of rich mahogany, and he has many leather bound books....
Josh loves Anchor Man, so where he found this shirt I have no idea.



He loves his new hat!!



I just think this picture is cute. I was tickling his feet.

This is what happens when I leave Josh alone with him for 2 seconds. Sorry he likes big sunglasses like the celebrities.

We went to a dinner party the other night. The theme was Olympics, so every course was from a different country. Josh and I had to dress up...(yes, we were the only ones.) We were the silver medal ping pong champions. Silver, because it was easy to make, and Josh told everyone USA never wins gold in ping pong. Austin was on the baseball team.

5 comments:

Chancy Smith said...

Ok, you two crack me up. I love that yall were the only ones that showed up in costume and it wasn't even halloween.

Christy said...

Nice. Love the outfits. That wig of Josh brings back some memories of Bjorn. And I'm liking you with short hair.

Unknown said...

Oh how I miss that wig...it is so versatile...so many occasions to wear it. Austin looks like a very happy baby who thinks his parents are quite funny. One day he'll learn the truth. I don't know what the truth is, but he'll learn it one day.

Li Li said...

Ditto to Ro...I can't wait until Austin gets bigger and starts looking through photo albums...oh the confusion...the embarrassment...the realization that he, too, will one day be handed down that mullet wig.

PS-- love how Josh uses any occasion to incorporate the wig.

PPS-- That pic of Austin in the bucket hat is my current fave! :)

Mrs. H said...

Oh my gosh; he has the perfect smile!
You two crack me up!! Ping pong rocks!