Tuesday, October 21, 2008

On the move.

Snoozing...Why he likes to get himself in the most confining position? I have no idea. Also, love the hair?...He is holding on to that last patch as long as possible.



Austin, rollin' in his first set of wheels.

Later he started singing Ice Ice Baby while he was crusin'. He was all like, "Girlie's on the stand by waiting just to say hi....Did you stop?..No I just rolled by. Kept on, pursuing to the next stop...." Ok, he didn't really sing that. But it would have been cool if he did.

5 comments:

Li Li said...

Ryann. He is seriously too cute! And why is he such a super baby? I mean already sitting up and walking? Geez...next post will be that he is reading and starting to write his first novel. I'm yoking! I am just jealous! :)

PS-- love that he takes breaks to chew on his car while keeping the arms still straight out. :)

Christy said...

Ok, loved that video. Loved Josh talking in the video. And Austin is rolling in a caddie!! That walker is awesome! And the shot of him in the crib is priceless. The patch is too cute.

Ryann said...

Yes, I already have him writing blogs for me.

I mean let's be honest, I don't know if that really is considered walking. He plays in that on the carpet all the time, and goes no where, I just happen to bring him into the kitchen while I was making dinner, and he started rolling all over the place.

Liz said...

what a great walker toy thingy! I didn't even know they made them. Did he get his driving skills from mom or dad?

Amanda Stehlik said...

Love the "Spoiler" on the back of his wheels. He must have been on "Pimp My Ride." :-)