Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a New Year after all!

We spent a lot of time in Kansas for the holidays. Going back and forth between all the families was overwhelming at times, but I think would I really want it any other way? In the midst of all that we managed to misplace our camera, so the one picture we have from Christmas is with Stella, my sister Megan's dog, and Austin.



Back at home we busted out Maria's ride she got for Austin. He loves it. He is stone faced the whole time he is in it...check exhibit b









Exhibit B...










After several minutes of trying to talk to the other baby, he gave up and starting eating the mirror.







Perpetrating in the new car seat.






OK, so we don't know if this is a fluke or not, but 90% of the time Austin waves if you wave at him. The other 10% is both hand waving...(which can be confused with excitement), clapping of hands, or just staring in confusion and drooling. Regardless, it is all very entertaining.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Straight up CUTE! Great display of the life of Austin. Love the mirror pic and the adorableness of the carseat pic. And, I don't know who has bigger cheeks...austin or stella? Well, Stella's are more saggy.

Liz said...

glad to see you back online. Cute pics!!

Mrs. H said...

I am so behind.

I think it's possible your little guy has the cutest smile ever! He looks so sweet when he smiles! I love it.

Lena said...

I tell you, the best money ever spent!! He looks awesome!!