Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who doesn't like a high five?


Austin thinks high fives are HILARIOUS....





What is that behind the mirror....?












Oh, it's my son....naughty....I left the room for 2 seconds. Today I found him stuck underneath one of the dining room chairs. He couldn't figure out how to get back out. I pretty much run on tylenol and caffeine.

p.s. Did you notice Josh's perfect pushup in the first pic. Got him that for x-mas last year. He was like, doing pushups on those are hard...uh, yeah, they don't call it the perfect really easy pushups?

3 comments:

Christy said...

So funny. He is so cute peeking out from behind the mirror. I'm gonna need Austin to come visit Cale in Dallas, stat!

Liz said...

Hey, are you guys okay? No blogging in forever??

Unknown said...

I think I had a dream that you guys were moving back. Anyway....once I clicked on the pic to see what push up thing you were talking about I saw that austin looked stoned in that picture. haha. But seriously, the second one is adorable with him peeking around the corner. I like your survival methods. Keep it real.