Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've had writers block....

Well, not really, I guess I have been sort of anti blogging lately. Not for any particular reason, just being lazy I guess. I have thoughts like....I should put that on the blog, and then I don't. Josh and I were gone for a while. We were looking at daycare/jobs options for me, but nothing has come of it. We just got a laptop for me, so that I can blog more. That way I don't have to worry about Josh being out of his office. I had my first real spa with beauti control like two years later, so hopefully I will start bringing in a little more income these days. So...pretty much that summed up our past 5 weeks.




Austin gets busier by the hour. We have survived a few bumps and bruises on the head. He has no fear that is for sure. He no longer crawls like a fish out of water. He started taking his first real steps this week too, so that has been exciting.








Loves his new overalls from Grandma King, and his shoes from Grandma Patti! He looks pretty cute.









He likes pointing at light....and ceiling fans...





Couple of videos of his latest activities.

Starting to walk a little....a.k.a. moving while falling forward.


Dancing on the piano.

5 comments:

Li Li said...

Oh my gosh-- he is walking! How FUN is that! :) And he is too cute in those red overalls!

PS-- love the NASCAR in the background of the walking video.

PPS-- what is with the drums soundtrack?!

PPPS-- I am sure that Richardson would like to know that they have contributed to your wardrobe. no? am I wrong?

Ryann said...

it was the washing machine...and yes the wardrobe, I thought that might be incriminating evidence.

Christy said...

Ok, first his cheeks are totally awesome!! And yeah, he is totally walking!! I am dreaming of when Austin and Cale can play together! Sorry I said totally so much.

Unknown said...

Austin is just a perfect mix of you and Josh. Thanks for "finally" blogging since this is the last link I have to you guys in the cornfields. hahha...spa party...keep it up!

Mrs. H said...

What a cutie. I love his little cheeks, too. They're so rosy and squishable.