Friday, March 27, 2009

New Layout..I mean I try and mix it up once a year.


Why are naked babies, so cute? Austin gets so excited for bath time he trys to crawl in the tub. Joke was on us though, because he was actually peeing. I stepped in it shortly after this picture was taken. That's why naked babies are really only cute for about 30 seconds.







New hat....that he loves to take off his head and throw. See how I am trying to distract him with a toy so I can get a picture with it on his head....gone are the days of him sitting real still while I take 20 pictures....got to be quick.






Our little monkey walking in his monkey jams.

5 comments:

Li Li said...

love it! Love the blog, love the video, LOVE IT!

Sorry Austin is such a doll.
I mean, sorry Jesus died for our sins.

Unknown said...

Great video of him walking. How did you train him to hold his head over his truly like a monkey?

Chancy Smith said...

I am with you. Naked butts are so cute! We haven't had the pee on the floor yet, but I am sure that will come. Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is already walking! Cooper is standing, but not walking yet. The monkey walk is perfect!

Mrs. H said...

I love naked butts! I think the peeing on the side of the tub must be a boy thing. I have to wash that stupid bath mat all the time!
I love how he's got his leg lifted up to climb in. And I love love love his chubby cheeks!

Lena said...

Yes, boys tend to sneak a pee in here and there when naked!! It is the excitement!!! Austin is still chunkie, he is too cute!! I can not wait to see the videos, i have to check them at home, like I have time at home, but at least I can read at school!