Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's a Boy!!!


We had our ultrasound appointment last week, but decided to wait and post. We were in KC this weekend for my mom's birthday and wanted to surprise my family in person. Everything looked good. He was very active kicking and arms moving like crazy. We had a full face shot and he even yawned. It was very cool. She went to go make another check to make sure it was a boy, and she said oh, now his hand is down there....I was like yep, it's a boy. She said the baby was weighing about a week ahead. He was almost a pound! No names of yet, we are still thinking. Austin is a front runner, I like Noah this week. We know that King will be the middle name for sure, so always open for ideas.


I love this shirt. Comfy with a good message, "Hugs, not drugs." This was one of my laying around the house outfits. I was putting laundry away the other day and ran across it. Still fits!!! Err...something like that. Josh and I had a good laugh. So this is me at 21 weeks.






Me and Papa King this weekend. We were twinkies with our matching sweaters and bellies.







My sister Tara is pregnant as well, she is due Feb. 2. We had my other sister Megan surrounded with our ginormous bellies.




6 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I love the "Hugs not Drugs" shirt!! It TOTALLY still fits. You look great! How cool is it that your sister is pregnant, too?! Congrats on the baby boy; I love the name Noah. Can't wait to meet the little guy!

Li Li said...

At first I was like, where's the boy post-- HELLO! But then I realized that you were probably waiting to tell family. Well, CONGRATS! That is so exciting...and I agree with Lani....you look great!

Lena said...

About time I have seen some belly pics. You look fabulous Mamma!!! I am sad that you did not let me know you were coming to KC. I don't live very far you know???
Congrats on the Boy, boys are starting to out number the girls!!!!

Unknown said...

Great post. I love the t-shirt pic. You two are so crazy and we miss you.

Christy said...

Oh yeah, I clicked on the hugs not drugs pic so I could examine in detail the belly, and I love it.

Jeremy and Kamie said...

Looking great! Noah was a front runner for us and I have a nephew named Austin. Two very cool names. :)

We got the boys in the house!