Sunday, December 2, 2007

Weird Dreams

I have been having some crazy dreams lately. Josh is apparently having sympathy crazy dreams, because well...I'll just tell you the story. Last week, I woke up in the middle of the night after having a weird dream. I could tell Josh was somewhat awake as well, so I said, "You need to call six creditors back after we go for a ride in the helicopter around New York City." (Pause) Josh: "Oh yeah, well the trapeze artist performing at the K-State game fell off her swing and knocked her teeth out. She lost her top in the process, and since I didn't help her up she said"...(as apparently she shook her boobs at him) "Thanks a lot Josh." After I called him a creep, we had a good laugh.

Now we almost try and remember them so we can later analyze. Last night I dreamt that I had the baby, like as pregnant as I am right now, and it took 4 minutes. I kept thinking it would hurt more, but then I thought it's because I'm not very far along. Weird. Josh dreamt that Brett Favre came over to play catch with him, but he kept throwing the football too hard. Oh, but it doesn't end there. He also dreamt that there was scandal at the spelling bee when a girl was found cheating by wearing a microphone in her ear therefore, outlawing ALL hearing aids!!!!

Josh says it's because we don't drink as much anymore.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

"Brett Favre came over to play catch but kept throwing the ball too hard"
I could take out several little slices of brilliance like this one. Again, Ryann, you have made me LOL. :) Keep it up!
I think you've got the start of a pretty funny pregnancy book on this blog. These stories are classic. Jenny McCarthy who?!

Christy said...

I hear on the dreams. I had one that I had the baby, but it wasn't mine and they were about to take it away, but they let me hold it first and when I looked down it was a gigantic bottle of Shepps cholcolate milk.

Ryann said...

mmm...chocolate milk. Josh thinks it's funny you have a brand name for your chocolate milk.