Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It snowed just a smidge.

Big storm came through last night. Started about noon yesterday and finally stopped at about 3 today. This morning I opened our front door to see what was going on, thinking I was protected by our entryway...so wrong...the wind was blowing so hard the snow was horizontal. There was snow all the way up to the front door. This was my view.


Here's after the storm finally stopped. You can kind of see our mailbox on the left. Josh had to shovel about six times to clear our driveway. He's a little bitter since we are the only people on the street without a snowblower, and everyone keeps telling us this is the worst winter they have had in years. The final verdict...we received a foot of snow!! And it's not over more is predicted for tomorrow and this weekend. Wish I could at least go sledding or something.


1 comment:

Li Li said...

mmm...it all looks so dreamy. I love being cold. I love the cold. I love to eat ice. I love ice cream. No? but for reals...i wish i could be there with you, frolicking in the snow.