Monday, February 4, 2008

Dallas Trip

Went to Dallas this past weekend to visit friends...a.k.a. the other pregos. It was nice to get away for a weekend to somewhere warm. Went by my old work place, RHS, saw some past coworkers, my soccer players, did some pampering, a little shopping. Good times back in the ole' D!

Christy and I started off the weekend with facials by Shay. Sorry Christy, this picture is awesome. I mean, sorry your eyelashes and eyebrows look so good.







Lunch at Cafe Amore with the old lunch crew. The only person missing was the owner and her moles.









Baby shower "Happy Hour" at Dos Rios. Not too many good Mexican places in Iowa City, so I'm missing that. Christy and I and the table centerpiece. It's a pop up.







Sara And Jeremy Cyr, friends from college. Always good to have some more K-Staters in the house.






Aurora and I excited as ever about the free chips and salsa....mmm...chips and salsa.







Principal Kosha. Ever faithful to her profession and Pearce. That badge goes everywhere with her.









Chancy and Jennifer came as well. Yes, I made everyone get a picture with me. The Gunter's, and Debbie lucked out by leaving early.








Took Scout to the park. Love Scout in her soccer mom outfit. Christy and I had to show her how to scale the rock wall. I mean it's all about the kids.




Lisa, Ro, Christy and Scout. Pretty much it was like prego chick day out at the park. Christy came up with her idea for the kid/dog park...hammocks in the middle for the adults.









Dr. Christy checking Lisa's vitals.... don't let the leg up fool you though, she's just listening for the heartbeats.






It was an awesome night out Sat. Weather was perfect. Downside, ran out of wood for the fire pit. Don't worry though, Chris found a dog house, so we were all good.








Thus my trip came to an end the same way it started. Snow and more snow. This is the view from my garage as I got home. Love me some IOWA!!!





3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Sweet! Sounds like perfect weekend. I love the little glimpses of everyone's bellies!!! Glad you got a break from the snow and cold. Also, so glad that Chris found a dog house to keep the fire burnin'. That was clutch:)
And a little WT:)

Li Li said...

Good times...again...just wish they were longer. And that pic of Christy still gets me. She looks like a mannequin.

Unknown said...

Great pictorial montage. It was a good weekend. Miss ya.