Monday, January 28, 2008

I'm so in the now...

New glasses. I mean they might be tortoise shell rims with silver on the side. I don't know. Sure, I really only wear my glasses at my house...or when I'm too lazy to put my contacts in. But it's been like 5 years since I've had new glasses, so..when pearl vision had glasses half off with contacts...it had to be fate. Josh who was with me, but probably wished he wasn't, had to watch me try on like every pair of glasses in the store. I mean, I kind of went out on a limb with the thick plastic rims, but I'm living on the edge in Iowa. Ok, I'm done.

5 comments:

canuck71 said...

Hi Jan...nice to see ya...never knew you lived in IOWA!!!!

Mrs. H said...

Sweet. I love how you're sportin' the Richardson Tshirt. That's Eagle pride, baby.

Li Li said...

Ooo...yes. I like it. Not everyone can pull off the dark tortise shell rims....but it works on you!

TD said...

Wawaweewoo... nice glasses. The weather in Iowa can't get any worse. Trust me. thanks for letting Josh come visit me in Feb.

Unknown said...

I hope you wear them every day while you are here in town.