Thursday, February 21, 2008

KC shower

Went home last weekend for a shower our families put together for us in KC. Stopped off first to see the new nephew, Cameron. He is still just a little guy. All the pictures of me holding him, where bad, so here's Josh holding him. :)




Eric potty training...love this picture. He's got his drink...book...hand...checking to make sure every thing's working...I mean he's all set!







Cameron playing...for about 5 min., and then he was asleep.







The Fam pre-shower...I'm not going to say we are dorks...but we all showed up at the shower separately...but in pairs of colors...Megan and Josh, black...Tara and my dad, maroon...and My mom and I in "salmon". Hello Dorks!!





Maria in the house. Drove the fam all the way from Chanute for the shower. Love me some Maria!!!




Josh received some of his old toys from his mom. Ukulele?!? It has been non-stop ukulele and whistling in the house since.







Monkey!!!! Josh's words, not mine when he opened him up. Josh's stuffed monkey growing up...his name...monkey...he's a simple man people. He's been pretty excited to have him back in his life. Not sure if he will let the boy play with him yet.






Put this pic in mainly for the side view of me...good lord...do I have a flotation device under my shirt? But this is also the only pic of us with Josh's mom. Apparently when I asked my dad to take pictures at the shower...that meant 100 pictures of us opening gifts...and 2 of the rest of the party.






4 comments:

Christy said...

All nice. Even better that Josh got his ol' pal Ukalayle back.

Li Li said...

Loving that picture on the pot....and the one of Josh with Monkey. He looks so happy to be reunited with him.

Unknown said...

lena and pipes back together again....i didn't think i'd see it ever since KS, oh wait, that is where you guys were again. nice.

happy shower and et, all.

Jeremy and Kamie said...

I am getting excited for all my TX girls...you are all so close. Are you naming your boy Austin? Love it, that is my nephew's name....good choice.