Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The truth



All right I admit it...this is why we are moving to Iowa...The world's largest truckstop. There, I said it. Yes, folks it's real...and really big. In route to Iowa to look for a house, we were greeted with just one more reason Iowa is the place to be. We were driving through endless corn fields, when this blinding light came over the horizon...Josh and I started laughing, and we were like wow, it's official we're moving here for sure. Apparently this place is like the Mecca for truck drivers. They have to visit this place once before they die. I would make fun of it more, but you know they probably have really good koozies there.

5 comments:

Li Li said...

Sorry Jesus died for our sins.

Christy said...

You could drive a truck! You know how to let the air breaks out.

Unknown said...

those are funny comments that can't be topped. but, i would like to say that i can visualize you and josh laughing and your comments about it. i bet they were similar to your comments about oklahoma....like "they'll put an OKLA in front of any town's name."

Lena said...

I have came on here to read about your pregnancy, and I get a truck stop....totally Ryann!

Mrs. H said...

Umm, when are we gonna hear about this baby thing? I just heard through the grapevine!! Congrats!!!!