Thursday, November 1, 2007

Issues

Ok, I get that the hormones are in overdrive. I finally accepted it after crying at a commercial...don't ask, I don't even remember. Apparently another side effect of being pregnant. I mean I've even been fine with the breaking out issue I seem to have on my face lately...but it's spreading. Yesterday I woke up with neckne...that's acne on my neck. WTF is that? And it's not just one, it looks like a constellation. Apparently it's orbiting my face..drawing all it's energy from my other zits. RIDICULOUS. And nothing is worse then trying to play it off, like, oh, no one will notice...and than Josh..."What's on your neck?"...awesome...he told me it looked like I had been bit by a vampire...awesome...It's too bad we didn't dress up for Halloween this year, apparently I would have had a really good costume.

7 comments:

canuck71 said...

OK...now I'm laughing. There are so many glorious parts of preganancy your sister could tell you about be she figured...well you just need to experience them without warning. Tell Josh to watch his comments otherwise the hormones will attack...and they don't stop until blood has been spilled (usually his). Keep blogging...my 8th graders think it's hilarious.....they all want to use the word "ginormous" now.

Mrs. H said...

Neckne.

Brilliant. :)

Sorry for the hormone crap, though.

Christy said...

Yeah, my face and neck look like I could pass for my 10th grade photo with high bangs, watermelon shirt and my matching watermelon earrings. Perfect match. Well, except for the weight gain and crows feet.

Ryann said...

christy...um, yeah, I'm going to need to see that picture. Thanks.

Jeremy and Kamie said...

Dude, what about the backne...oh yeah, I had/have the backne. Not so much on my face but my back looks like I have some rare skin disease. Hang in there - it will clear up. Oh and hormones are a bitch, after 7 months Jeremy still hasn't learned to "step away from the screaming woman". The positive is that his wounds will heal.

Lena said...

this neckne, backne, and pimples all over the place is a new one for me???

I need a visual?
I remember crying at a cow on the way to school one day,,hormones?

Unknown said...

awesome is right