Sunday, April 27, 2008

Visitors


My sister Tara and nephews, Eric and Cameron, came to visit for the week. They had come to help if I went into labor or distract me from thinking about that I haven't gone into labor yet. Needless to say we have found many distracting things to do.

Lots of walks, mini trips to the mall, and local shops. It's been fun having them around. The boys are too cute. Here we are by the Iowa River, the boys in their matching big and little brother shirts.

My brother in law Joe joined us this weekend, and we celebrated Eric's 3rd birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Always, fun. Eric enjoyed pushing buttons on the machines...Joe and Josh enjoyed beating the other dads in pop-a-shot. Everyone was happy.



Cameron thinks Josh is pretty funny...looking. He is probably wondering why they have the same hairstyle.

No comments: